• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Group Stage: Matchday 1 (Sep 14 & 15)

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Imagine Ole bottles top spot in this group.. Should be sacked just for that
But I hope he is never sacked. He always does the bare minimum to stay in the job

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Hold up Wagner is the Young Boys manager????

3hkboc.png

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Feel for my boy Lingard tbh. He's gonna be made scapegoat with fingers should be pointed at the manager.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Feel for my boy Lingard tbh. He's gonna be made scapegoat with fingers should be pointed at the manager.

Lingard would have given us a lot more than Ødegaard imo.

He’s a **** but I would have tried to sign him.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Hope atleast now ppl here will stop rating Ole.
You can slate arteta without rating this fraud 🤦🏾‍♂️

Haphazard

Terrible start from utd they should get at least 6 points against these guys Atalanta and Senor Emery are not guarantee 3 points specially away from home.
Oh wow they have Villareal and Atalanta in their group? They should be topping the group with their quality in numbers but both will be very difficult imo.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Barca have gone from merciless to “Messiless”. Having said that they are playing Bayern.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Remember 2008, when Zenit and Russia had quality teams, led by Arshavin...how is their current team playing v Chelsea?

Latest posts

Top Bottom