• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Group Stage: Matchday 2 (Sep 28 & 29)

vantoure

Their lack of a reliable goalscorer will be their undoing this season I think.. All the other teams challenging have a superstar forward or several, I just don't see anyone City can rely on.
What was peps issue with aguero anyway? Just being a weird manager as per?

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

What was peps issue with aguero anyway? Just being a weird manager as per?
He couldn’t press like was needed, his body keeps breaking down as well. Just wasn’t worth giving a new contract.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
FAeKkgfWYAEpM5x

Donny missed out, he must be getting mad vex

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Barcelona is just so shĂ­t. Feel sorry for Fati. Think they'll lose him pretty soon if they can't get their shĂ­t together.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Apparently United have lost 7 of their 11 CL ties under Ole, that can't be right surely? :lol:

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
18 minutes and Villareal have had the best chances. United under the cosh.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I’m not even watching but I predict another Sancho disasterclass.

Injecccccccct IT IN.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Both missing some important players
Utd - maguire, shaw and awb
Villarreal - Moreno, chukweze and Coq (not sure if he will start ahead of the current mid 3 though)

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Why do you hate him? Is can be one of England's best. Shouldn't you wish him well?

:lol:

Obviously because he plays for Man Utd and all my friends who support Utd have been bantering me about Pepe ever since we signed him, so I have to return the favour with Sancho.

Latest posts

Top Bottom