• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Group Stage: Matchday 3 (Oct 19 & 20)

GDeep™

League is very weak
Sancho has never impressed me, people like Neville were saying they’ve signed one of the worlds best players.

Haphazard

Unai turning on the style and smashing Young Boys.

My manager.
conan obrien GIF

vantoure

I said it somewhere, United can be pretty fun to watch. Mainly because Ole doesn't have this modern boring positional football nonsense in his locker.

So there's a lot of player freedom and the accompanying car crash when they're taken apart is also bliss :lol:

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
I was impressed by them, though, Dortmund were missing some players and it was a poor showing from them.
Not that many though, right? Think it was mostly a poor showing because of the hunger Ajax brought to the game. They were pressing like mad for 90 minutes, Dortmund could barely get into the game.

ThePortugueseGunner

Ronaldo saved Ole's ass once again. I'll still say it - the sooner they get rid of Ole, the better for them. There's still time for United to save their season and to not waste Cristiano's last good years.

The man's inevitable. You just know he's gonna do it, and he actually does. There's been a lot of great players in the world, and there will be much more. Everyone's free to have their favourite, but it's impossible not to agree that Cristiano has that X factor that no one else has ever had - what a clutch gene. Fantastic.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Not that many though, right? Think it was mostly a poor showing because of the hunger Ajax brought to the game. They were pressing like mad for 90 minutes, Dortmund could barely get into the game.
You got to wonder how long ten Haag will stay there though? Surely an offer from a big club in a bigger league might prove tempting?

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
You got to wonder how long ten Haag will stay there though? Surely an offer from a big club in a bigger league might prove tempting?
He wants to coach in the Bundesliga, so I'm sure the last game was great advertising. His English is terrible, but perhaps his German is fine given that's he from the border region with Germany.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom