• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Group Stage: Matchday 3 (Oct 4 & 5)

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
0-0 but entertaining game. Both teams **** in final 3rd. Sp**s miss kulusevski big time.

Still feel they'll top the group given that they have 2 games at home.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Harry *** Stain with a pathetic display but Royal will be targeted by their fans again.

:lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yeah the handball call was right from Fati.
But that looked like a handball pen on Dumfries, but maybe not clear and obvious.

All over Inter but not many top chances
I think Fati also touch it with his hand 😅 not thier day.

Malky

Established Member
Their group is poverty and Sp**s are still stinking it up.
There’s no way the Sp**s fans can be enjoying this, they wanted NES sacked and demanded attacking football!

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Big result for inter. Barca need 6 points at least and should win against one of bayern or inter to qualify.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Sp**s imo should've signed an creative midfielder and not Bissouma. Bissouma can't even get ahead of those 2 average midfielders

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Their group is poverty and Sp**s are still stinking it up.
There’s no way the Sp**s fans can be enjoying this, they wanted NES sacked and demanded attacking football!
Got flamed here when I said NES and Conte are similar in styles. Looks like I was right.

Keplaz

I never understood the appointment. But I guess there just wasn't anybody better.
Conte is considered World Class. It was a coup when they got him. I didn’t want him here. He wins things in the same way Mourinho does. But Jose is much better at it.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom