• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Group Stage: Matchday 6 (Dec 7 & 8)

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Not watched one CL game this season, rapidly falling out of love with the game.

When did they start doing early games as well?
Be moving games to Asia soon.

One of the finals is 100% being played in MetLife Stadium or some **** pretty soon.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

One of the finals is 100% being played in MetLife Stadium or some **** pretty soon.
It’ll be at the Rams new stadium in LA, Chelsea winning a third CL at Kroenke’s billion dollar stadium would be the exclamation point on Arsenal being finished.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Why are you guys so bitter about today's football ? Peak years are behind us,but it's still great game.You forgot what football looked like before 90's.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Not watched one CL game this season, rapidly falling out of love with the game.

When did they start doing early games as well?
Be moving games to Asia soon.
CL has stunk worse then Sapient Hawk's kitchen for years. I can't remember the last time i watched a game i enjoyed. Oil clubs have killed.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Why are you guys so bitter about today's football ? Peak years are behind us,but it's still great game.You forgot what football looked like before 90's.
Football was better 15 or so years ago. Teams played the right way. All this possession lark bored the living snot out of me.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Raid Ajax imo

Open up a strategic partnership with them IMO

So we have first dibs on their players and they on our academy imo

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the title on May 3-rd by beating Everton 4-0 as Tony Adams scored that iconic goal, we showed everyone and especially Manchester United that we could beat them. Thirteen days later, when we beat Newcastle 2-0 in the FA Cup final in the legendary Wembley Stadium, it was wonderful... I felt immensely proud for the team, for the club: this was the fantastic response I was able to give to those who had put their confidence in me, as well as those who had put me through all those difficult weeks when I first arrived.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom