• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Group Stage: Matchday 6 (Dec 7 & 8)

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Tuesday, December 7
1.jpg

Wednesday, December 8
2.jpg

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Got a very juicy bet placed for PSG, Liverpool, Atleti, City, Madrid. Hope all these mofos deliver for me tonight.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Got a very juicy bet placed for PSG, Liverpool, Atleti, City, Madrid. Hope all these mofos deliver for me tonight.

You think Liverpool will beat Milan at San Siro? They dont have to win while Milan definitely need a victory.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
You think Liverpool will beat Milan at San Siro? They dont have to win while Milan definitely need a victory.

Risky one, but I am confident they'll deliver tonight.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
They can be the first english team to win all group games i think. Maybe that will influence the team selection.

Interesting that some other club never done that from EPL. Arsenal was very close in 2005-06 to get that record,but drew with Ajax in last round.

TriniGunner

I'm looking at the City game and it had me asking...
1. Are our players not good enough?
OR
2. Does our coach/manager need to be replaced?

Look at the way RB is playing and you'd see that probably these 2 questions aren't mutually exclusive.

Top Bottom