• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Group Stage: Matchday 6 (Dec 7 & 8)

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
I'd be hoping to get Benfica if I had a team in the draw.

I suspect they could make it difficult if they tried but I watched them against Sporting on the weekend and they got destroyed.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Pepe should have rejected us and stayed at Lille. They’re balling out in the CL and top of their group.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Think it's between City and Liverpool. No doubt Pep will overthink things as usual once they're in the knockouts though :lol:
Personally I'd love Ajax to win it.

City and Liverpool would be focused on EPL as well,maybe it will be easier for Bayern,Real and PSG to rest some players in league and put everything in CL.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Barca winning the EL could be their best way into next season's CL if they continue to s**t it in the league.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Okafor shooting Salzburg into the next round for the first time and getting MOTM makes me happy. 3 goals in 4 matches so far as well.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

What a mess in Porto Atletico.
Watched the highlights and had to love the ****housery from both teams. Nothing beats games involving Pepe and Simeone and their respective teams. Taking it to epic levels!

Happy La Liga GIF by ElevenSportsBE

Bloodbather

Established Member

Damn the Bumdesliga is great. Leipzig, Dortmund and Wolfsburg all marching through to the next round. 😳
Leipzig lost Nagelsmann and Upamecano to Bayern and was drawn into a group with City and PSG, Dortmund only knocked out because Haaland was injured in two crucial matches.

mirrorstares

Class from Unai, shame he was hounded out instead of supported to learn English to provide CL football for a club that was looking forward to return to it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom