• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Quarter-Final 1st Leg (April 11 & 12)

Sparrahork

I am looking forward to seeing how cancelo and pep interact. The impression is Munich will not make his transfer permanent, if not then interesting if a way back or they have to sell him to a rival.

We could do much worse than sign him ourselves but I think all the big clubs in the premiership will be interested. Curious as who city will be willing to do business with!

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Think Pep still has PTSD from what Tommy T did to him in the final. Tuchel has Pep's number. He is probably going to overthink it again lol

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
no Osmihen againt Milan very big blow for Napoli they struggled against Milan without him.

i think Benfica will outplay Inter easily they been so s**t lately.

HighburyHigh

1-0 or 2-1 City will do so just enough to still have them thinking of the 2nd leg in the back of their minds. Don’t want a 3-0 where they feel they’ve dusted it in the 1st leg.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Let’s see what’s getting cooked at the end of the night, Bavarian bratwurst or Manchester fry up

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Keep forgetting there’s no Neuer…

Haaland has a mad record against Bayern as well.
Their fixture list would insane if they go through:

April 26 Arsenal H
April 30 Fulham A
May 3 West Ham H
May 7 Leeds H
May 10 Real Madrid
May 14 Everton A
May 17 Real Madrid
May 20/21 Chelsea H
May 23/24 Brighton A
May 28 Brentford A

They will slip up at some point, we just need to stay consistent