• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Quarter-Final 1st Legs (April 6 & 7)

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Untitled.jpg

2.jpg

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I'm interested how Chelsea going to respond after the Westbrom result. Real vs Liverpool going to be fun

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Liverpool, City, Bayern and Chelsea (would love Porto to do it though)

Riou

I know Dortmund are pants this year but Haaland smashing Pep out the CL would do things to me

Would like Dortmund to win too, normally.

But I think City play Sp**s in the League Cup final right after the second leg...we need City still gunning for the quadruple at that point, we need them as motivated for that game as they can be...to make sure Sp**s win nowt again!

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Liverpool, City, Bayern and Chelsea (would love Porto to do it though)
Liverpool won't get past real madrid in 2 legs they have more competitive midfield and defense than Liverpool i think it'll be close

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Would like Dortmund to win too, normally.

But I think City play Sp**s in the League Cup final right after the second leg...we need City still gunning for the quadruple at that point, we need them as motivated for that game as they can be...to make sure Sp**s win nowt again!

If they lose in the CL they’re going to be going all out for the treble either way.

They’re an absolute juggernaut and I want that smug bald c-nt to bottle the CL forever more.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Varane tested positive for covid and will miss today game too so Liverpool will face back four of Vazquez Militao Nacho Mendy.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Reckon that Liverpool can do something tonight,while Real missing some key players in defence and they let opponents a lot of chances anyway.Should be interesting ofc.

City will probably bin Dortmund,can't see anything else there.

Riou

Feel Liverpool will tear this Real team apart, all the top Spanish sides look so average now.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Reckon that Liverpool can do something tonight,while Real missing some key players in defence and they let opponents a lot of chances anyway.Should be interesting ofc.

City will probably bin Dortmund,can't see anything else there.
Looking forward to watching the Bundesliga farmers the next two nights. :shivering:

Keplaz

Feel Liverpool will tear this Real team apart, all the top Spanish sides look so average now.
Liverpool should be favouriteS but Real Madrid in the CL are like Arsenal in the FA Cup. They can usually pull it out of the bag.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
i think Pep overthinking again. Dortmund defense is so poor you have to go with one of G.Jesus or Aguero.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Liverpool won't play against team who full of pricks or disinterested overpaid c**t like they did few days ago they'll be up against team who usually great at europe.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
If Dortmund defend how I've seen them in some domestic games this year City could easily hit 3/4/5 tonight.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom