• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Quarter-Final 2nd Legs (April 13 & 14)

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Untitled.jpg

2.jpg

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I'm very much looking forward to tonight. Interested to see if Flick can come up with something.

Weliveinacrazyworld

A very, very well known member
So Bayern have to win by 2 goals, or win by 3 goals if PSG score? I don’t see Bayern doing it, that’s a very difficult task and a lot of their key players are out due to injury or Covid. PSG will go through.

Chelsea should go through.

Madrid should go through.

City should go through, but you never know with Pep and the CL.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Why doesn’t Tiny Tuch play CHO more often? Every bit as good as Sancho, Greenwood and Saka, only Foden out of the English lads ahead of him in terms of talent.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Why doesn’t Tiny Tuch play CHO more often? Every bit as good as Sancho, Greenwood and Saka, only Foden out of the English lads ahead of him in terms of talent.
CHO is poverty. Saka Foden and Sancho are street ahead.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐

I trust Tuchel to know who to rate, and who will serve his system best. I won't second guess him, not when his team is performing so well.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Neymar seriously annoying every time someone touch him he go to ground easily.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Difficult for Bayern this can't play open because they'll get done by Di Maria Mbappe and Neymar.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom