• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Quarter-Final 2nd Legs (April 13 & 14)

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
My German Club is in the DFB Pokal semis,
My Spanish Club is in the CL semis
and my English Club is in the EL semis, you love to see it.

Reactions: A_G

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
My kind of goalkeeper. Compare that to what we...... actually never mind, if I speak...
image.jpg

:lol::lol:

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Poor Nat Philips, something tells me that's the first and last Champions League quarter final of his career :lol:

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Nice to see the scousers are out. Hopefully Real win it from here, don't mind City compared with Chelsea or Liverpool but can't have them winning a European Cup, wouldn't seem right.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Looking at Courtois, I can't understand why DDG resigned with Utd. Looking at the names Madrid have loaned out with a view to raising money, that's some squad building. Quality in depth and versatile ballers make all the difference.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Watching these teams in the champions league really is a bit sad, like even at our best we didn't really do anything in Europe. Hopefully one day we can actually go to some of these top European clubs and compete.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

It's absolutely going to be a PSG-Real final btw. You guys need not worry about the possibility of Chelsea vs City, I have spoken it so it shall come to pass. The golden A-M rule, when TNN speaks, you shut up and listen.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Watching these teams in the champions league really is a bit sad, like even at our best we didn't really do anything in Europe. Hopefully one day we can actually go to some of these top European clubs and compete.
You look at Wengers best teams facing a peak Messi etc, we had no luck either. The drop in quality now would give us a fighting chance. No investment at the right time, the right manager at the toughest time with no money and then money spent on dross with a rookie at the wheel. How did we get it so wrong?

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
City and Real are favourites imo. Real has much more experience in this competition,but Chelsea also knows to defend better than Liverpool under Tuchel.

City and PSG both knew how to **** up in big games,but doubt that PSG can defend that great to stop City scoring few goals.There's no big secrets between Poch and Pep tbf.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
You look at Wengers best teams facing a peak Messi etc, we had no luck either. The drop in quality now would give us a fighting chance. No investment at the right time, the right manager at the toughest time with no money and then money spent on dross with a rookie at the wheel. How did we get it so wrong?

We can nit pick at many individuals and decisions over the past, there are too many to go through tbh. But the common denominator is Stan Kroenke, it all started going down hill once he got his claws into the club.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

City and Real are favourites imo. Real has much more experience in this competition,but Chelsea also knows to defend better than Liverpool under Tuchel.

City and PSG both knew how to **** up in big games,but doubt that PSG can defend that great to stop City scoring few goals.There's no big secrets between Poch and Pep tbf.

If they can do it against Bayern, they can do it against City. Don't think enough was made of how PSG dismantled Bayern over 2 legs and that was without Verratti and Marquinhos (for 1 leg). People still think they are the same team they were under Tuchel, they have a serious manager now.

Top Bottom