• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Quarter-Final 2nd Legs (April 13 & 14)

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Said it at the start of the round of 16, City Vs. Chelsea final but I pray for a PSG Vs. Madrid final.

mirrorstare

On one hand the best league in the world deserves a full english final so should be City Chelsea, but Pep's football is painful to watch even with all the investment so I guess he's part of the problem

My pick is Chelsea - PSG, and Tuchel vs Poch, two managers we ignored because nobody in the planet can do better than Mikel Arteta according to the fanbase. If we're being punished by the forces of fate for the way we treated our best manager ever it makes sense this is the CL final

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Phil Foden is going to be better than Iniesta.

Has everything the Spanish great had but with a touch of CHAV.

He’s inevitable.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

The sad reality is Chelsea cannot be ruled out. They're more likely to get their second European Cup than we are of reaching the Europa League final.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The sad reality is Chelsea cannot be ruled out. They're more likely to get their second European Cup than we are of reaching the Europa League final.
They dark horses but what did you expect they spent 250m and have quality squad but real madrid won't be easy they.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom