• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League R16 2nd Leg Ties (August 7-8)

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
1.jpg

2.jpg

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

The Barcelona and Juventus games are fascinating to me.

Lyon should have Depay back although they’ve also not played competitive football since March.

Napoli have looked pretty decent since the restart while Barcelona have been a shambles. Very close game I reckon.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
The Barcelona and Juventus games are fascinating to me.

Lyon should have Depay back although they’ve also not played competitive football since March.

Napoli have looked pretty decent since the restart while Barcelona have been a shambles. Very close game I reckon.
Yeah Barca tie looks great, but I'm really tempted to watch more possible humiliation for Chelsea in the other game. Wish they'd spaced the kick-offs out like the PL.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Yeah Barca tie looks great, but I'm really tempted to watch more possible humiliation for Chelsea in the other game. Wish they'd spaced the kick-offs out like the PL.

Yeah I’d be more worried about that tie if Chelsea weren’t such a joke defensively.

You feel even if Bayern are a bit rusty and Chelsea get a quick goal or two then Bayern should be able to pick them off at some point with all their weapons.

Reactions: A_G

GDeep™

League is very weak
If City get past Real, I don’t know who stops them.

Imagine City, Chelsea, Utd and Liverpool as recent European champions ffs.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Real 2-1 down and without Ramos, they will need a miracle.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

If City get past Real, I don’t know who stops them.

Imagine City, Chelsea, Utd and Liverpool as recent European champions ffs.
Maybe Bayern, they had a good end to the season, but then again haven't played a game for god knows how long.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
I hope City thrash Madrid. Not many teams left I don't loathe and probably none of the ones I don't loathe has a realistic chance of winning it.

Fast forward to the Community Shield.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Hope that City will do Real.Don't want another Zidane's miracle in CL and they're become boring in their winning over past few years.

Didn't watch Juve so much this season,but from what i heard they didn't play some great football under Sarri.They need to be cautious.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom