• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League R16 2nd Leg Ties (August 7-8)

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Lewandowski would have been favourite for the Ballon d'Or if were held this year surely?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Might be a calf injury for Alphonso Davies, huge blow for them

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Barca yet to make a single sub in the 83rd minute. Look at their bench, you see why.

Edit: Griezmann subbed for Monchu (who?) as I typed.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
The one worry for Bayern going forward is that they sometimes switch off in defence. This stroll in the park may go against their mental preparedness.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
If it wasn’t for Koulibaly, Napoli would've had a serious shot at winning this

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Messi will need to be at his very best to beat Bayern based off what we've seen from the two clubs tonight. Napoli lacked the quality to ultimately trouble Barca, whereas Bayern have threats-a-plenty.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Do you want to know a story? I suggested he was in the mix for best striker in the world this season and I was laughed at.

Not as good as Kane was an argument I heard on here. Could never be me.

Bum squad turning up in no time telling me Lewa can only do it in a "farmer's league" - guy would slaughter defenders in the Prem all the same

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Messi and Suarez really carrying that sinking ship.
Could get slaughtered by Bayern, if the others don't mean it.
Need to show up big time.
Since it's a one-off tie, anything can happen with Messi, plus they don't have the 2nd leg to choke on. But Bayern seem to be firing on all cylinders, whereas Barca scraped by despite the scoreline. Plus, Bayern have pace all over the pitch will cause lots of problems for Barca.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Messi will need to be at his very best to beat Bayern based off what we've seen from the two clubs tonight. Napoli lacked the quality to ultimately trouble Barca, whereas Bayern have threats-a-plenty.
Even godmode Messi won't probably be enough as the rest of the team is nowhere near the level required

Barca are serious underdogs here

Latest posts+

Top Bottom