• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League R16 2nd Leg Ties (August 7-8)

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Even godmode Messi won't probably be enough as the rest of the team is nowhere near the level required

Barca are serious underdogs here
I agree. Only hope for Barca is an off day from Bayern, which is where the knockout match format may come into play.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Ee7QuvmWoAYwjTp

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Can someone explain how Barca was awarded the penalty to 3-0? The Napoli player started kicking the ball and Messi sticks his leg in from behind. What was the Napoli player to do differently? He doesn't have eyes in his back. It was Messi committing a foul not the other way around. Really odd decision.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Because VAR is a shambles. It’s a stonewall pen, daddy-o. Stevie Wonder could see that.
What so you think they were looking at VAR all that time just to see if there was contact, you stooge. You tell me what they were mulling over for all that time if by the rules it was a ‘stone wall’ pen. You’re not displaying any common sense here.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Chelsea had 14 academy players in the squad today. Incredible.
Not sure filling the squad with academy players and then getting smashed out of the champions league is that incredible tbh. We could probably have done the same and achieved the same fantastic result.

Shalmaneser V

What so you think they were looking at VAR all that time just to see if there was contact, you stooge. You tell me what they were mulling over for all that time if by the rules it was a ‘stone wall’ pen. You’re not displaying any common sense here.

Do you even know the rules of football? Both the commentators and the guys in the studio all agreed it was a stonewall pen and were wondering why it was taking so long to decide.

frankgm

Manchester City play Lyon in the next round.

If you don’t know who Manchester City are? They’re a small club in the North of England.

Last edited:

Shalmaneser V

Do you want to know a story? I suggested he was in the mix for best striker in the world this season and I was laughed at.

Not as good as Kane was an argument I heard on here. Could never be me.

He’s been the best striker in the world for about three years now.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom