• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Round of 16 1st Legs (Feb 16/17 & 23/24)

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Untitled.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

In a way I’m hoping Liverpool go through.

They’re absolutely rammed with games right now and could see them dropping loads more the further they go in this.

Also can’t stand RB Leipzig.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
PSG without Neymar and Di Maria against Barcelona. Didn't watch Barca so much this season,did they get better in recent times in La Liga ? Still,think PSG can win over two legs.

RB probably has their best chance to win it against Liverpool.They're in good form,while Liverpool are kinda crap. Quality is on Liverpool's side ofc.

Juve should have enough for Porto.Sevilla are favourites against Dortmund this time around.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
In a way I’m hoping Liverpool go through.

They’re absolutely rammed with games right now and could see them dropping loads more the further they go in this.

Also can’t stand RB Leipzig.

Yeah,don't like both of those teams.

If i only support Arsenal,i would probably cheer for RB,while Liverpool is our rival in EPL :lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Yeah,don't like both of those teams.

If i only support Arsenal,i would probably cheer for RB,while Liverpool is our rival in EPL :lol:

Can’t see them winning the CL though and I think with added fixtures they could fall apart in the top 4 race.

We’re only six points behind them.

Oh_Snap

Leipzig is an easy target for hate because they're as plastic as it gets. But also easy to hate for established club fans because they show day in and day out what proper management of a club can get you without spending city/bayern/liverpool etc. money (yet). just highlights how ****ty clubs like ours are run tbh.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Great games tonight. Tomorrow's though, not so much.

Looking forward to it.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Don't think PSG will ever win this comp, tbh, something just seems wrong at that club despite all the money.

Weak era for the top teams right now, imo...think Bayern will retain or City will win it.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Don't think PSG will ever win this comp, tbh, something just seems wrong at that club despite all the money.

Weak era for the top teams right now, imo...think Bayern will retain or City will win it.
In this sort of nothing season, you'd think Bayern would win by default. 1-0 in the final after extra-time.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Reckon Sevilla could do Dortmund btw.

Top CB pairing, good midfield and En-Nesyri who’s been quality. Got Papu Gomez now as well.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
PSG without Neymar and Di Maria against Barcelona. Didn't watch Barca so much this season,did they get better in recent times in La Liga ? Still,think PSG can win over two legs.

RB probably has their best chance to win it against Liverpool.They're in good form,while Liverpool are kinda crap. Quality is on Liverpool's side ofc.

Juve should have enough for Porto.Sevilla are favourites against Dortmund this time around.

They were doing badly but then Messi went supersonic and they've won most of their games since christmas.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Pochy will bottle things up as expected no Neymar make things very difficult

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Why do they stagger PL games like West Brom v Burnley and Palace Vs Everton but they play two CL knock-out games at the same time??

Latest posts

Top Bottom