• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Round of 16 1st Legs (Feb 16/17 & 23/24)

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I miss that. Growing up it was the only way I could watch it as we never had sky. They always showed Utd too so my early CL memories are watching Utd and hoping they lose to all these foreign teams.

I remember how great our 2006 run was...

Seeing the likes of Ronaldo and Zidane visit Highbury before we left it, the passing of the torch game of Vieira v Fabregas...even today is 10 years since Wilshere v that great Barcelona team.

Everything is just kinda meh now.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Don’t know if you can say that Xavi is pushing some racist views, sounds more snobbish if anything. We are technical and you are pace/power.

carlito'sway

Established Member
If he can do it in the World Cup and the CL then I have no doubt he can do it in a bigger league. What he has translates anywhere. He'll be at Madrid soon enough anyway.

Why would Mbappe he go to Madrid when he is playing with the likes of Neymar, Veratti, Kimpenbe, Marquinos and Paredes? This team is arguably better than Real. Even Navas is a better keeper than Courtois.
By the way, it seems he is about to extend at PSG.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Don’t know if you can say that Xavi is pushing some racist views, sounds more snobbish if anything. We are technical and you are pace/power.

Pogba is really technical though. If anything I feel like physicality isn’t one of his strengths.

He carries the ball, passes and shoots well. That’s all technicality.

Xavi just sees a black midfielder and thinks they’re all the same.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Why would Mbappe he go to Madrid when he is playing with the likes of Neymar, Veratti, Kimpenbe, Marquinos and Paredes? This team is arguably better than Real. Even Navas is a better keeper than Courtois.
Well said. The day of those corrupt behemoths Barcelona and Real madrid is over, let others take the baton.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Strong rumors that Messi is coming to PSG as well

GDeep™

League is very weak
I remember how great our 2006 run was...

Seeing the likes of Ronaldo and Zidane visit Highbury before we left it, the passing of the torch game of Vieira v Fabregas...even today is 10 years since Wilshere v that great Barcelona team.

Everything is just kinda meh now.
Remember watching Del Piero for the first time and being amazed, different styles but he gave you R9 excitement.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Because it's his dream. He may well extend but he'll go there one day. He's still so young, even if he stays at Paris for another 3-4 years he'll be in his prime and Madrid will have rebuilt.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
The full quote is even better:
Mbappé will be one of the cracks of tomorrow. But I find him more physical than talented, like Pogba I think, even if I have not seen him play this season", Xavi said.

Guy should post on A-M with that kind of insight

When he complained about high grass against Atletico. Guy's unreal :lol:

BkzyezPIAAEZnHQ.jpg

GDeep™

League is very weak
I think Pep extended for 2 years just to try and win the CL, Messi might be part of those plans I suspect.

Riou

Remember watching Del Piero for the first time and being amazed, different styles but he gave you R9 excitement.

I remember watching him and Nedved tear the Madrid Galacticos apart in 2003, Davids was in that team too...wonderful side.

Is is bias, or where players just more magical back then?

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Barcelona remind me of us when we became the team others liked to play against. Big game against a big team but one you expect to win. Its ****ing great to see them like this.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I remember watching him and Nedved tear the Madrid Galacticos apart in 2003, Davids was in that team too...wonderful side.

Is is bias, or where players just more magical back then?
There were more ballers, Mavericks and fun players back then, game has changed and it’s all 6ft robots now.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Florentino Perez trending on twitter i bet these Real Madrid are starving after Mbappe performance today.

Riou

I would much prefer to have Mbappe now over Messi, he's the most exciting player to watch in the world for me.

Top Bottom