• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Round of 16 1st Legs (Feb 16/17 & 23/24)

Bloodbather

Established Member

Juventus' midfield is a ****ing joke compared to what we've been accustomed to with them. From Pirlo, Vidal, Pogba and Marchisio to McKennie, Bentancur and Rabiot, are you having a laugh?

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
You could say, that Juve, Real and Barca are the losers of the last years. From challenging for the CL to Clubs between 4-8 maybe.

Bayern, PSG, City and Liverpool are probably the Top 4 now.

Bloodbather

Established Member

You could say, that Juve, Real and Barca are the losers of the last years. From challenging for the CL to Clubs between 4-8 maybe.

Bayern, PSG, City and Liverpool are probably the Top 4 now.

I'd cut Real some slack. Two years of Round of 16 exits after three consecutive CL titles is excusable, the squad has gotten old. Not to mention they won La Liga last season. They'll probably be back soon.

Sweet'n'Soulful

Yet another banned account of Jury
Haaland will end up an all time great. He’s already ****ing priceless. The game needs him with Messi and Route getting a on.

zanziro1

The first time I got an eye of Haaland, was when he was manhandling my city team, Brann, by scoring 4 goals in 20 minutes. Was shocked by his explosiveness, just 17 years old

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Can’t think of a better destination for a young player than Dortmund. Bellingham is getting 90 minutes in a CL knockout game. He’s winning too. :lol:

Bloodbather

Established Member

Can’t think of a better destination for a young player than Dortmund. Bellingham is getting 90 minutes in a CL knockout game. He’s winning too. :lol:

To think it was supposedly between Man Utd and Dortmund for him. Donny van de Beek, a 23 year-old prominent fixture of a UCL Semi Finalist side can't get on the pitch with United. Bellingham would probably spend the year with the U-23 side or on loan to the Championship.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

To think it was supposedly between Man Utd and Dortmund for him. Donny van de Beek, a 23 year-old prominent fixture of a UCL Semi Finalist side can't get on the pitch with United. Bellingham would probably spend the year with the U-23 side or on loan to the Championship.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

Don't really believe anything Adams says, tbh...he seems to enjoy having a go at the club more than anything, like Petit.

Also this would be Raul's fault, if anybody...as by the time Edu took over, Dortmund were already in talks I think...don't believe this though.

GDeep™

League is very weak
If you’re a young player you would never join Arsenal. No model, no ambition, treading water. Very toxic club.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Don't really believe anything Adams says, tbh...he seems to enjoy having a go at the club more than anything, like Petit.

Also this would be Raul's fault, if anybody...as by the time Edu took over, Dortmund were already in talks I think...don't believe this though.

He said the other day we didn't need Ødegaard, we needed defenders, and it's like, i'm pretty sure he's not actually watching our games? Some pundits talk about Arsenal like it's 2012 or something.

Bloodbather

Established Member

He said the other day we didn't need Ødegaard, we needed defenders, and it's like, i'm pretty sure he's not actually watching our games? Some pundits talk about Arsenal like it's 2012 or something.

We had defensive struggles to blame for so long that it's become the lazy Arsenal critique for the casual observer. We've conceded fewer goals this season than Man Utd, Leicester, Liverpool and Everton are on equal numbers with Chelsea and Tottenham.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
We had defensive struggles to blame for so long that it's become the lazy Arsenal critique for the casual observer. We've conceded less goals this season than Man Utd, Leicester, Liverpool and Everton are on equal numbers with Chelsea and Tottenham.

"Yeah they can do the tippy tappy stuff, but they'll always let you down at the back, they need a proper defender back there, someone like Lascelles"

Top Bottom