• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Round of 16 1st Legs (Feb 16/17 & 23/24)

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I'm annoyed that Juve are so mediocre this season cos it greatly increases the chances they'll invest more heavily in the summer and go for Aouar

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
@Rex Banter

How good are Atletico now?

I know they are miles clear in the league, but how much of that is down to Barca and Madrid being poor atm.

Feel Chelsea will win this tie, not sure this Atletico team is as good as the 2013-2016 group...hope I am wrong though.

GDeep™

League is very weak
When did Moussa Dembele join Atletico? Hasn’t lived up to the hype.

Fancy Chelsea go nick this for some reason.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I'm torn. So want to watch Bayern, but have a feeling the Athletico match will be more interesting.

Hate doing screen in screen.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I was overruled. It's Bayern on the big screen. So I have Chelsea on the laptop.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Atletico love defending deep and then springing quick counter. Chelsea have been outdone this season a lot this way

Top Bottom