• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Round of 16 1st Legs (Feb 16/17 & 23/24)

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Haaland saw Mbappe do it up last night and took it upon himself....kid's an animal! These two will have a great rivalry!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Very good respond by Dortmund they have the quality no matter what the manager is.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Someone mock up that Schwarzenegger meme with the white arm and the black arm with 'Haaland', 'Mbappe', and 'Being excellent' in the middle.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Juventus had a **** half, Ronaldo non-existant. (Lots of possession, one wonder attempt the entire half by Rabbiot to show for it)

If Porto had better players this tie would be over.

lufere7

Player:Martinelli
Hopefully Mbappe/Haaland end up outside of the EPL so I can keep enjoying them play without guilt.

Can totally see Mbappe to Madrid but I feel City is going to go all out on Haaland. Good thing is his RC is so cheap he basically decides where he goes and he doesn't seem to be a greedy guy so he may go on to replace Lewa or Benzema.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
2-0 for Porto.

I predicted it. Juve are horrendous tonight. We would have turned them over.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Haaland is white excellence

Having genes conducive to excellence in this context and an upbringing conducive to excellence in this context excellence. :lol:

It was at least the first thing that struck me when I saw him live. The pace married to the size. It is not such a common combination.

As I said, a damn unicorn. To be that tall and rapid, while also having the type of football intelligence and composure he does at such a young age is incredible.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Hope Sancho and Haaland stay at Dortmund for one more year so we can watch them under Marco Rose and with a reinforced defense. Doubt it though, especially with regard to Sancho.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Are Messi and Ronaldo actually not even going to make the quarter finals?

When was the last time that happened? 2004 or something.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Macca sticking it to the Sevilla players :lol:

Is there any accent in the English language that does "exasperated" as well as Scouse? Top notch.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom