• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Semi-Final 1st Leg (May 9 & 10)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Carlo Ancelotti Football GIF by DAZN

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Tonight, inshallah, will herald the beginning of the collapse of Pep's hated empire built on a foundation of cheating and avarice.

Madrid will, hopefully, rise to the occasion, as they usually do in Europe & deal City a deathly blow that shatters their resolve. This should be enough for us to win our remaining matches & swoop in to snatch the title from them.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Not watching this because I can’t stand either team.

Which of the Milan teams are more likely to win the final @Yousif Arsenal ?
Madrid are **** but I'll gladly support them tonight.

Milan the only decent club as Inter are racist dickheads as well. Think Milan actually have the better chance of winning the final too, lower floor but higher ceiling whereas Inter won't embarrass themselves but definitely won't win it either.

Leao masterclass in the final followed by Arsenal announcement. @Blood on the Tracks announcing his move to Burnley right after

GDeep™

League is very weak
Seems a lot of the English media/fans think this will be a walkover City. They never learn lmao.
Learn what? Other than Madrid “vibes” in the CL I don’t see what you guys are saying. City were minutes away last season. Real didn’t look impressive at all against Chelsea, that’s all I’m going on.

Defensively I’m not sure they can stop City. Hope I’m wrong, really excited for tonight anyway.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Learn what? Other than Madrid “vibes” in the CL I don’t see what you guys are saying. City were minutes away last season. Real didn’t look impressive at all against Chelsea, that’s all I’m going on.

Defensively I’m not sure they can stop City. Hope I’m wrong, really excited for tonight anyway.

Same, love these big CL clashes.

Top Bottom