• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Semi-Finals (Aug 18-19)

Which CL Final do you want?

• Total voters

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I know he’s only had cameos but I just can’t for the life of me understand why people didn’t think Coutinho would improve us.

It's just the Usual Suspects, they don't really count as "people" tbf.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
honestly man, signing both would be out of this world. 110M on midfielders in this climate just isn’t realistic but it would have us set for the next 5 years.
We have to be smart about our creativity situation. Aouar doesn't seem feasible. I've seen us linked with Sanson but that's a huge drop off in quality for me. I don't see anyone stepping up other than potentially ESR - Cirjan, Cottrell and Azeez are well off.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I know he’s only had cameos but I just can’t for the life of me understand why people didn’t think Coutinho would improve us.
Because he plays his best when he's a high forward. We need defenders and transition midfielders.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

We have to be smart about our creativity situation. Aouar doesn't seem feasible. I've seen us linked with Sanson but that's a huge drop off in quality for me. I don't see anyone stepping up other than potentially ESR - Cirjan, Cottrell and Azeez are well off.
Don’t know how finances in football work but borrowing from future budgets to take advantage of the Covid sale would be very crafty business.

I’m sure there are many reasons why we can’t do that though. :lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

honestly man, signing both would be out of this world. 110M on midfielders in this climate just isn’t realistic but it would have us set for the next 5 years.

I’m imagining Partey and Aouar running the show at the carpet in my head.

Going to hate myself on deadline day when it obviously doesn’t happen.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Elite talent. I can’t wait to see him gliding across the carpet next season.
Ultimate-Football-Day-Out-3.jpg

Can’t wait.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
PSG will create serious match up problems for Bayern. Don't think Bayern will have it that easy.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom