• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Semi-Finals (Aug 18-19)

Which CL Final do you want?

• Total voters

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
qfs.jpg

Tuesday 18 August, 20:00 BST

Leipzig vs Paris, Estádio do Sport Lisboa e Benfica

Wednesday 19 August, 20:00 BST
Lyon vs Bayern, Estádio José Alvalade

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

If Lyon actually win this it’s bye bye Aouar. I doubt we’re getting Upamecano now so PSG losing would be a dream.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Bayern PSG final is the most exciting

PSG to go through today

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Lyon to win CL will probably be best thing,but it's hard to happen.Voted for German final at the end.

Better solution than PSG to win it.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Close game. 60/40 PSG, but nothing would surprise me.

Sometimes the story is written for Leipzig to get to the final, only to get battered by Bayern.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I'm not sure if he's currently the best, but for me Neymar is the most "must watch" player on the planet currently. He's got the same aura now that Messi and Ronaldo had for the best part of a decade. That Henry had for a 5 year period, or Ronaldinho for 2/3 years.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I'm not sure if he's currently the best, but for me Neymar is the most "must watch" player on the planet currently. He's got the same aura now that Messi and Ronaldo had for the best part of a decade. That Henry had for a 5 year period, or Ronaldinho for 2/3 years.
Neymar, closely followed by Mbappe and Martial for me.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom