• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Semi-Finals (Aug 18-19)

Which CL Final do you want?

• Total voters

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Lyon didn't even play badly today and they lost mainly because of bad finishing. It was a mistake from Garcia to start Ekambi, who missed some golden chances.

That being said, Bayern didn't look to play at 100% tonight because it wasn't needed. If they wanted to, they could have scored more.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
I’m not sure you know. It’s like you buying a house in London and me buying the same house in Stoke. You’re probably paying 5-20 times more.
I said in isolation, ignoring the context of bullying Dortmund to get Lewa on a free etc.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Got to be honest, if Bayern win the final they’ll have been the most dominant CL winner I’ve ever seen.

Not needed any luck to get through the tournament so far. Just flattened everyone in their path.

Even Pep’s Barca were beyond jammy in the years they won it.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Got to be honest, if Bayern win the final they’ll have been the most dominant CL winner I’ve ever seen.

Not needed any luck to get through the tournament so far. Just flattened everyone in their path.

I liked Enrique's Barce when they beat Man City, PSG, Bayern and Juve to win it. They had MSN of course, but still.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Which Bayern is better ? This one or 2012/13 ?

Think that in 2013 they were more complete and in defence they looked sharper.Robben and Ribery made difference all the time and they midfield was little bit better than this one imo.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡

Under Jupp they battered everyone except us. They went further on away goals. :lol:

I'm looking at their squad and I can't remember when I've seen a team with such a juiced up bench. It doesn't really matter if someone gets injured because they got players of the same quality ready to take their place. :eek:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom