• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Semi-Finals

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
This is an example of how education will help with racist/insensitive remarks.

If you go online and call a black player the N word, that's nothing to do with lack of education...you know what you are doing, and you want to hurt the other person...you are a complete scumbag.

But while Beglin didn't mean any harm by it, it could still be seen as an insensitive comment towards Latinos...but that will be changed in the future, as people won't say stuff like this anymore.

I agree with you that I hope nothing much is made of this, as I do believe he didn't mean much by it...guess you have to distinguish between the ones with an "old" way of saying things, that don't really mean any harm...and those who know exactly what they are doing, and should be giving a right good kicking!
I just don't care.

rich 1990

And we should focus on getting there first instead of talking like we would improve anything. I dont agree with you saying the quality is poor btw.
I never said we'd improve anything. We don't improve the Europa:lol: Only reason i'd enjoy it more is emotional investment if we were in it. All the teams have bored me to tears bar Bayern.

rich 1990

Agreed, I miss the days when you could just insult different ethnicities without snowflakes getting triggered.
Don't think anybody agrees with that you obnoxious sycophant. They're a multi billion pound organisation resorting to moral lecturing when they literally earlier tried to charge 20 quid to watch games earlier this season. Not to mention their squirming on Sunday. Make no mistake, they don't care about the man on the street, whether black, white, asian or whatever.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Don't think anybody agrees with that you obnoxious sycophant. They're a multi billion pound organisation resorting to moral lecturing when they literally earlier tried to charge 20 quid to watch games earlier this season. Not to mention their squirming on Sunday. Make no mistake, they don't care about the man on the street, whether black, white, asian or whatever.
You’ve literally just described capitalism. Corporate greed and Graeme Souness being a bigoted **** can coexist. Both should be called out.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Congratulations, Man City, first CL final! Started from the bottom (£1.1 billion owner investment) now we're here! 🥳

E0haoYMXoAETVZI

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

How have West Brom outspent you ffs. Beyond corruption.

Newcastle as well have been in the mud for years.
Its completely unbelievable that this level of unashamed financial doping has and continues to be allowed - its obviously not surprising, as the UEFA ****s are even bigger ****s than the ESL ****s. I’ve no idea how City fans can celebrate these “successes” with a straight face, though to be fair many seem pretty open about it.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Its completely unbelievable that this level of unashamed financial doping has and continues to be allowed - its obviously not surprising, as the UEFA ****s are even bigger ****s than the ESL ****s. I’ve no idea how City fans can celebrate these “successes” with a straight face, though to be fair many seem pretty open about it.

They're still being investigated actually, but they have such aggressive lawyers that maybe this one will come to nothing also. Essentially they broke the rules to get good, got away with it, and now the media is lauding them because they're good. Sports washing might not always work, but here it's working perfectly.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

They're still being investigated actually, but they have such aggressive lawyers that maybe this one will come to nothing also. Essentially they broke the rules to get good, got away with it, and now the media is lauding them because they're good. Sports washing might not always work, but here it's working perfectly.

This will go just like their supposed Champions League ban of this year's competition.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
This will go just like their supposed Champions League ban of this year's competition.

For sure, the most hilarious thing is they've reached the final and will probably win it, and everyone has already forgotten that they should have been banned from the competition this year.

The problem is the media are fundamentally children who can't hold two thoughts in their head at the same time. The team is amazing, the players are amazing, and so they can't bring themselves to simply say "but the way it's been done is clearly wrong". It's why you get them saying stuff like they've invested in the area etc. They just want it all to be ok.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Fingers crossed Real will do it for us tonight.

ETA:

With Ramos back, Zizou will go to 4 at the back.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Shows just how desperate Real are in terms of attacking options, but Hazard has been so underwhelming in his Real career thus far, I suppose tonight would be the perfect time to do something but he seems so washed now.

Top Bottom