• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Semi-Finals

GDeep™

League is very weak
Wolves? When did he play for them?

And lol this is what you said in this transfer thread which I’m reading atm

:shivering:
My account was hacked around that time if I remember correctly.

Kav

Established Member
Wolves? When did he play for them?

And lol this is what you said in this transfer thread which I’m reading atm

:shivering:

Damn you didn'have to do @GDeep™ like that. Not cool man.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Nah man, my account was hacked around that time.

The hacker had you down to a tee, tbh.

That post had the exact same level of complete arrogance, as the way you usually post :lol:

Jakarta

My account was hacked around that time if I remember correctly.
You Got It Ok GIF

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Players should be allowed to swear at refs and refs should be allowed to swear back imo, provided it doesn't get too personal mind.

One of the best things on the mentality side of sports I learned is never give a **** about the ref. You swear he'll **** you, you complain chances are he's not gonna change his opinion anyway. The ref is never the reason you lose or win. Even if a decision is turned against you because the ref is weak and bows to the opponent complaining, you don't complain. You get on with your game and win anyway.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Imagine sitting on twitter complaining about Latino temperament ffs. We had Torreira literally burst into tears during a Final. It's not even an insult. They can be emotional. It's not a bad thing.

Someone's going to take this out of context.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Imagine sitting on twitter complaining about Latino temperament ffs. We had Torreira literally burst into tears during a Final. It's not even an insult. They can be emotional. It's not a bad thing.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

This is an example of how education will help with racist/insensitive remarks.

If you go online and call a black player the N word, that's nothing to do with lack of education...you know what you are doing, and you want to hurt the other person...you are a complete scumbag.

But while Beglin didn't mean any harm by it, it could still be seen as an insensitive comment towards Latinos...but that will be changed in the future, as people won't say stuff like this anymore.

I agree with you that I hope nothing much is made of this, as I do believe he didn't mean much by it...guess you have to distinguish between the ones with an "old" way of saying things, that don't really mean any harm...and those who know exactly what they are doing, and should be giving a right good kicking!

Top Bottom