• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions Quarter-Finals (Aug 12-15)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,772
  • Views 63,277

Dammit

117702559-3868450466515860-7624162497824913384-n.jpg

Press F for Agüero

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

The champions league is a brutal competition to crack tbf. So much luck involved. We were probably the best (/one of the best) teams in the world from around 1998-2004 and never got close. Fergie only won it three times.

Only twice did Fergie and you’re right those were jammy af. Two goals in a minute and John Terry slipping.

The difference between all those years with no CL title.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
If you look objectively at the amount spent and what they've done there's a case for a change

Just for the sake of it....imagine psg win the CL so they can't fire Tuchel, Juve just got pirlo, Bayern got Flick, Guardiola surely doesn't want to touch Barca with a stick right now....and he himself gets the sack by City and ends up jobless and this time not by his own design. Scenes when the so called best manager ever stands in line for a job.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
2 of those 3 are only here because of cash. You could say it has not been a natural journey but a journey through doping.
Fair point but apparently, its statistically harder to win the CL if you haven't won it before. That's what gives me hope for Arsenal. PSG and RBL are financially doped but look at some of the young players that their playing. That's like us of old and I find it exciting. Lyon or Bayern to win will do for me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom