• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Conference League Final: Fiorentina vs West Ham | June 7 | KO: 20:00 BST

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
This could be the best day in the life of Danny Dyer, best chance to see his team win an actual trophy.

But imagine if they lose tonight, after having to sit through thousands of West Ham fans chanting about Bowen shagging your daughter...on a real knife edge for him :lol:

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

When I introduced this new UEFA competition to this forum last season no one was taking it seriously. As always I was proven to be right to open an entire and my first ever thread about it on this forum.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

When I introduced this new UEFA competition to this forum last season no one was taking it seriously. As always I was proven to be right to open an entire and my first ever thread about it on this forum.
This guy stinks!

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Nothing to do with Xhaka but with Rice. He will lose, do not cry.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
@Dokaka crashed his first interview on West Ham Fan TV...

...good luck today son!

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

@Dokaka crashed his first interview on West Ham Fan TV...

...good luck today son!
@Dokaka hiding his Danish accent remarkably well there. A Dane would hold his drink better than that bloke. Obviously not as well as a Norwegian off the ferry in Jutland, but still better than that guy.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Never really been bothered by West Ham, never had any trouble at Upton Park, not sure how they can construct the Rice move as 'sideways', but there you go.

Don't mind them winning tonight.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Good luck to West Ham and Declan Rice, I will not be here defending you if you drop an absolute stinker though.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Moyes to embark on the journey to take the trophy SAF the **** never took. Levels to this game

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Bigger game than Saturday.

Tells you a lot about the state of football in 2023.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom