• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Conference League Final: Fiorentina vs West Ham | June 7 | KO: 20:00 BST

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
EO1pJMS.jpg

:lol:
Better manager than Arteta. Sir Alex ain’t dumb United should of backed him financially like his successors

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

We had the best season in the league other than city.

Most fun I’ve had watching arsenal in about 15 years. First time we’ve been a genuine threat since then too.

I barely give a **** about our last FA cup, can barely even remember it now let alone a ****ing Caraboa Cup or whatever this cup is called. Imagine wanting this. Guaranteed the same fans saying this would be taking the piss out of had we won either of these and had a **** league campaign, didn’t threaten at all and/or our overall play was rubbish.

Some seriously weird self-loathing in here.

Why am I on an arsenal forum taking about how well I think arsenal are doing? Compelling argument, really opened my eyes with that one.
100% sure there are several posters on here that are not even remotely Arsenal fans. Not a snowball's chance in hell! They just happened to have found this forum to troll to their heart's content. Reading some of their comments make your eyes bleed. It is like wading through layers of **** to read the posts of actual fans.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
100% sure there are several posters on here that are not even remotely Arsenal fans. Not a snowball's chance in hell! They just happened to have found this forum to troll to their heart's content. Reading some of their comments make your eyes bleed. It is like wading through layers of **** to read the posts of actual fans.
Arteta is not a good manager, you will eventually come to grips with it like have

Tnegs

Nice moment this for Moyes and the West Ham supporters. Well deserved trophy more than we’ve done in Europe for the last 30+ years.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I guarantee you that when we won the FA in 2017 and United won the Europa, we 💯 played against better teams.
FA Cup is a much more difficult trophy to win than the Europa cup. City won the FA Cup, Sevilla won the Europa . . tells you everything.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Most of the teams who play in this competition do not have even proper stadiums and they play in plain fields. So that tells you all. However congrats to Moyes and his team.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
He at least argues football and not positive vibes. We have one over arching problem with the club; and everything begins and ends with Arteta.

Second place in the league and an upwards trajectory in the project, Warra problem we have

Latest posts+

Top Bottom