• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Euro 2020 Qualifying Draw

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
DtaMpeAU4AIwhja.jpg:large

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I wish Denmark would just **** off. :lol:

@Dokaka

Anyways, pretty easy group for England should they not win the Nations League. Wales will be pretty happy too I think.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I wish Denmark would just **** off. :lol:

@Dokaka

Anyways, pretty easy group for England should they not win the Nations League. Wales will be pretty happy too I think.
Did you see what originally happened with ROI? They were drawn into the Germany/Netherlands group but got moved because they're one of the host countries...

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Did you see what originally happened with ROI? They were drawn into the Germany/Netherlands group but got moved because they're one of the host countries...

Yeah didn't really understand that, are they trying to ensure that as many host nations get through as possible? Ah well I'll take it. :lol:

I didn't even realise the draw was taking place in Dublin.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Yeah didn't really understand that, are they trying to ensure that as many host nations get through as possible? Ah well I'll take it. :lol:
Think it's because you can't have more than 2 hosts in one group, and Munich/Amsterdam are two of them.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

I wonder if we beat England would Jury be strong enough to survive that defeat. :lol:

Well, I know we can't beat England but we did very well at Nations League. Happy with the achievement of our team.

Latest posts

Top Bottom