• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Europa League Final: Chelsea v Arsenal | May 29, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

Who will win the Europa League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Looked like a pre-season match. What a f*cking disgrace. No one was even close to his normal level. Chelsea was **** as well, but at least they have Hazard.

Looking forward to the squad overhaul this summer.

giphy.gif

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
So it's over. Well done losers. We've failed to qualify for the CL so the transfer window is now an even bigger non event. We haven't got the time for gradual improvement. As Keown says, were back to the 80's. Don't bother buying the shirts no matter how nice. There is literally no point prolonging this agony. We will go down further as richer teams and promoted clubs with more ambition look to improve. Its not even our mentality. It's players knowing they're not very good and acting accordingly.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Arsenal are now done as a big club for the foreseeable future, this result has killed us. £40 million like we're trying to sneak into the play-offs in the championship with serious problems in our squad and another season of Thursday-Sunday/Mondays with our best player leaving for Juve on a free while our fans pretend someone like Lacazette is world class.

Not sure if I can be bothered anymore. What's the point? Nothing's gonna happen next season or the year after.

CJJ

Established Member
You can’t just make up how people felt.
I'm well aware, and you can feel however you like mate, i'm also feeling **** right now.
I'm just pointing out its being unreasonable by laying out what i believe are the facts about our squad strength compared to the top6.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
I know it's the owner's fault, we all know that. But some people are daft enough to think you can "campaign" to get rid of an owner. Maybe if it was a local owner, but this is an American billionaire, it ain't happening, it's out of anyone's control.
Don't bother to campaign to get rid of the manager then. Actually it can happen. The minute he starts to lose money, it happens.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
Even if we get a new coach, the one you'd dream for the job, we have to change at least half of this squad if we want to have a real shot to compete.

And it won't happen under this ownership.

Reactions: CJJ

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Mate I also watch Juve. Allegri would not be the end game, he would fix our defence for someone else down the line.

What I know is that Emery is not fixing our attack nor our defence, and Allegri can do better at being the transitional manager.
I don't want to compare between tow teams but Allegri comes in conte left him a very decent team with one of best defense in Europe. If we hire allegri I'll welcome but doubt will improve us without financial support

Debre-Zeyit

You know why we struggle defensively? we have weak,slow,old players at the back who are always struggling to read other players movements. one-two--one-two kinds of plays and it always results in goal every time, players who don't know how to mark or offside trap, Steve bould is a crap defence coach needs replacing we also need more young hungry players like Willock iwobi nelson players who want to develop.

This summer.

2 new CB it doesn't have to be world class just a good young CB at other leagues.

2 more mids, 1 playmaker and 1 winger

I'd let either laca or auba go, need big performers in big matches.

and a backup gk.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
ALL up for playing the youth, we should 100% be doing that next season, the current lot have shown what they are and its not good enough. My problem is that bringing them on at 4-1 down reeks of desperation and does nothing but damage their confidence.
It does. But if 4-1 down with 20 minutes to go isn't desperation time, what is?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Also mister wenger need to explain why the hell he left us with players they f**king go in meltdown every time we concede

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I like the optimism. I’m just not sure that we’ll ever be a real top club again.

It’s a long road I’m not denying it but we will, Liverpool and Sp**s were nowhere ten years ago. They were struggling to finish top ten.

We have the third highest amount of titles in English football, we’re not supporting a propped up oil club who are at the mercy of their owners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom