• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Europa League Final: Chelsea v Arsenal | May 29, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

Who will win the Europa League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Afghanistan Australia or New Zealand Sri Lanka. Two stinkers.

The Cardiff one obviously. Should be a good game. Sri Lanka are pretty **** but Williamson, Nicolls, Taylor, Guptill and Boult are all class. They’re the dark horses for me.

ThisFather

Fan of Alpha Males
I'm actually very worried about Giroud. This season, we cannot stop crosses coming into the box and players with aerial ability have caused us huge trouble in games. I'm having flashbacks of Brighton last week putting in crosses and almost scoring, but this time its gonna be Hazard and Willian gliding past our players to the unmarked head of Giroud.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Cech will definitely play so people should just mentally prepare themselves now.

Emery should just be ruthless but he won't.

Wryer

I would be worried if this goes to penalties.

Apart from Lacazette, Im honestly struggling to name who I'd trust to take them in a Europe cup final. Auba is next, but even so I'm not confident. Ramsey is out.

They have the likes of Hazard, Higuain, Alonso, Giroud, Willian, Azipilicueta. All great set piece and penalties takers.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
I would be worried if this goes to penalties.

Apart from Lacazette, Im honestly struggling to name who I'd trust to take them in a Europe cup final. Auba is next, but even so I'm not confident. Ramsey is out.

They have the likes of Hazard, Higuain, Alonso, Giroud, Willian, Azipilicueta. All great set piece and penalties takers.
Also we don't know who is going to be the goalie. If it is Cech, we can forget it.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I reckon Torreira could take a decent penalty so that's our first 3 sorted...

Check

Didn't we win on penalties against them in pre-season? I think Laca, Auba, Guendouzi, Özil and Torreira are all decent penalty-takers.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
Don't worry about Hazard. He'll sh*t himself to no end.

We're going to win this 6-5.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
For those who will impossibly stupid hypothetical scenarios: would you rather we lose if Cech plays to prove your point?

Less hypothetical: does Emery bring Leno on for the penalty shoot-out?

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
For those who will impossibly stupid hypothetical scenarios: would you rather we lose if Cech plays to prove your point?

Less hypothetical: does Emery bring Leno on for the penalty shoot-out?
Are we allowed 4 subs if it goes to ET?

If so, sub Cech for Leno for the shootout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom