• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Europa League Final: Chelsea v Arsenal | May 29, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

Who will win the Europa League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

2-0 to the Arsenal. Auba with an opportunistic poachers goal & Torreira with a Parlouresque belter from outside the box. Bonus : Sarri going mental on the touchline that Kepa, yet again has defied him by time wasting with an entire half to go & getting carded for it :lol:

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
We need to play to our strengths and play very direct. By direct I don't mean long balls, just move the ball as quick as possible to our strikers. None of this slow, flaffing about in midfield and defence.

We need to get at their defence which isn't as good as the stats show. Their strongest defender is 'possession' and sometimes their high press. It keeps the pressure off people like David Luiz and alonso who aren't the greatest defenders.

But then again our defence can be got at just as easily. Just have to stop big- arsed Hazard. Terrific player and on his day can tear teams apart on his own

Oh. And for the love of God just win this match. I would seriously consider trading in my Gran if it meant we could win this cup. Which makes all the more perplexing to see some fans who aren't all that fussed if we win or not "oh it's just the Europa league, no big deal". It's an European trophy! I would be desperate to win it let alone now it includes a champions leage place.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Let's see what we are made of, albeit it's a bit easier than against Napoli and Valencia, imo. Just give everything you have.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
it is absolutely imperative that we win this one, therefore I'm afraid we won't.

blaze_of_glory

Hopefully Koscielny doesn’t **** it all up for us as he tends to do in these big games.
Yeah he really blew it when he scored in the FA Cup final to take it to extra time.
Also when he scored the winner vs Newcastle on the final day of the season to save top four.

One mistake in a league cup final eight years ago does't amount to a tendency.

Beast Incarnate

A round trip to America shortly before the final and now rumours they're sacking their manager.

They're about as unsettled as you can be before a cup final. If we lose this I'll be pissed.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
I wonder if all the reports from Italy that Sarri will be sacked after this match will have an effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom