• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Europa League Final: Chelsea v Arsenal | May 29, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

Who will win the Europa League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Chelsea just go another level at 2nd half they were pure s**t at 1st half but we made it really easy for them I mean so easy even Sarri couldn't believe himself

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

I’m really worried about the direction of the club though... I don’t know how this is fixed without new owners which obviously isn’t happening. Luckily the stature of the club means top 6 is pretty much always guaranteed.
I keep banging on about luck but we really REALLY need a lot of it in the transfer market. We basically need every new signing to do exceptionally well and while some may think that comes down to good recruitment I think a lot of it is also luck...

We’ve suffered enough

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Emery is building what Kronke allows him to build. As far as the manager is concerned we went up from 6th to 5th.Winning the EL wasn't on the cards.

You want to improve Arsenal? Campaign against Kronke. it wasn't Wenger's fault. It isn't Emery's fault.

I know it's the owner's fault, we all know that. But some people are daft enough to think you can "campaign" to get rid of an owner. Maybe if it was a local owner, but this is an American billionaire, it ain't happening, it's out of anyone's control.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Or let's look to the future cos the present is murder (apologies to Leonard Cohen).
ALL up for playing the youth, we should 100% be doing that next season, the current lot have shown what they are and its not good enough. My problem is that bringing them on at 4-1 down reeks of desperation and does nothing but damage their confidence.

CJJ

Established Member
Winning the EL for sure and a 50/50 shot at top 4. And we had a GREAT opportunity at both so it’s disappointing
Nah mate, our squad is not good enough for that.
I didn't say i wasn't dissapointed given our chances at the end of the season, but going in, if you expected a 50/50 shot at top4 and/or winning the EL you are being unreasonable about our quality.

blaze_of_glory

I've been saying it all season. We've regressed under Emery. Our football is the most uninspiring it has been in a generation. The dude's attacking philosophy is basically have our fullbacks try to cross into the box. As for defence, there is no real structure. It's just throwing more and more bodies at the issue and hoping that it works out.
Looking back at the season it's hard to escape that conclusion.

Need to see what he does next year in terms of players and approach, but if its just more of this then we need to look elsewhere. If we're gonna be mediocre then we should at least try to play in a way that's fun to watch. This year has been tough viewing for the most part even when we've won.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Mate I watch serie a and juve if you see them play you'll want him out in few months also what manager will come that will take us to another level with these players?
Mate I also watch Juve. Allegri would not be the end game, he would fix our defence for someone else down the line.

What I know is that Emery is not fixing our attack nor our defence, and Allegri can do better at being the transitional manager.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
well, we will always be known as the club with ambitious fans, who weren't satisfied with just qualifying for CL, challenging occasionally for the title, winning FA cups and always finishing above Sp**s.

Then we go and let Ramsey leave on a free.

I doubt the footballing gods will have sympathy with the fans......
Yes, cos it's our fault Ramsey's leaving:lol: Abject post.

Arsenio Venger

Sorry dude but no. People who looked at our squad prior to this season did not expect us to get into the top4.
Those who did, was being unreasonable. We would have to overperform and other teams underperform, to get into the top4 until we increase the quality of players.

You can’t just make up how people felt.

ArsenalFever

I’m really worried about the direction of the club though... I don’t know how this is fixed without new owners which obviously isn’t happening. Luckily the stature of the club means top 6 is pretty much always guaranteed.
I keep banging on about luck but we really REALLY need a lot of it in the transfer market. We basically need every new signing to do exceptionally well and while some may think that comes down to good recruitment I think a lot of it is also luck...

We’ve suffered enough
No, they just need to sign the right players.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
We will lose the linking to the Top 4 more and more if we continue like this. There is no ambition in this club at the moment and it doesn't look like it will change.

"We're too big" isn't argument. Hamburg said this from year to year and now they are playing their second season in the 2. Bundesliga.

At the moment every club in the PL has money now. It's only a question of time until other clubs will pass us.
Absolutely. Newcastle just sold to ambitious owner. We are reduced to being Kronke's side project. We will struggle to even QUALIFY for the Europa League.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom