• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Europa League Final: Chelsea v Arsenal | May 29, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

Who will win the Europa League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

blaze_of_glory

At least the GDL won in the end.
BF1ybti.gif

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I dont blame Emery but he just cant continue

The players are just utter wankers and clearly dont listen, doesnt matter what he says

Paddy / Henry 2019/2020
Dont care about if they have enough Tactical/training skills
It is 100% mental
Paddy and Henry would rightfully be disgusted and call the guys out on it
And any player who cant take in what legends like that says are not guys who should be under contract

Tony's nose

We've lived within our means, trod water and are now going backwards. We have never been in this situation before where we are increasingly being left behind by packs of other teams. If Kronkes stay here for 10 years you will all enjoy a relegation battle for the first time.

As each season passes it looks more likely that this could one day happen

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

First Arsenal match I went to was 1973 at Stamford Bridge. We won 0-1.
In all the years since, through the hard times and the good, through the false dawns and the charity performances where we've gifted winning goals to unheard of opposition players, this is the first time I've ever really considered giving it up.

This is one of the sh*ttest nights in my living memory yes but in two of the years since that 1973 game of yours we almost got relegated!

ArsenalFever

Well doesn’t some of that come down to luck? VVD could’ve flopped at a bigger club, salah could’ve been **** etc etc. Mustafi could’ve been better, xhaka not a disaster. I know obviously it’s scouting & not that simple but some of it is definitely luck. Basically all of our signings go terribly wrong
Well I actually think things could be much simpler, but so many peoples opinions differentiate when it comes down to the ultimate decisive decisions.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I dont blame Emery but he just cant continue

The players are just utter wankers and clearly dont listen, doesnt matter what he says

Paddy / Henry 2019/2020
Dont care about if they have enough Tactical/training skills
It is 100% mental
Paddy and Henry would rightfully be disgusted and call the guys out on it
And any player who cant take in what legends like that says are not guys who should be under contract

Henry would be in no position to call anyone out in terms of mental fragility.

Less goals in cup finals than Mertesacker. I love Henry to death but his temperament cost us in Paris.

roz

Fake News Merchant
The thing is, there will be discontent for a few weeks the club will notice, sign some overrated dross on a huge contract say Zaha or someone. Everyone will start creaming themselves and the stadium will be full on opening day. Copy paste the last few seasons. We dont have the bottle to actually show our discontent.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Thats the point, just dont throw them on because were dead and buried. Does nothing for anyone, I was actually open for Emery to have another season even after the end of season capitulation. But decisions like that make me think otherwise.

Do we actually have a vision for the club? A plan? Or are we living in it right now. Telling, that we managed to sell more tickets than chelsea. Kronke doesn’t give a rats arse as long as we still make HIM money. This is going to get so much worse before it starts to get better.
Point is what is predictable is not enough so throw on something else. I think we've underutilised players like Willock this season but game was lost then.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
You have to question your investment to this club.

Not sure I can be arsed for another **** summer and another Europa League campaign and another 5-7 finish and another year of dreadful football.
This rubbish would be easier to stomach if we weren't wasting time with Emery and we actually had a manager willing to develop some young players. Instead we are stuck with Count Dracula from Sesame Street.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

We've lived within our means, trod water and are now going backwards. We have never been in this situation before where we are increasingly being left behind by packs of other teams. If Kronkes stay here for 10 years you will all enjoy a relegation battle for the first time.

Mate in the 1980s we were the definition of mid table, after our league wins in the early 90s we finished 10th and 12th.

Clubs like Liverpool have fallen miles off the pack with so many shoddy owners but they’ve come back, so can we.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom