• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Europa League Final: Chelsea v Arsenal | May 29, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

Who will win the Europa League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
A visionary and a golden crop of youngsters is the only thing that saves this club under Kroenke. We might have the latter, it's up to the club to have the balls to find the former.

macka66

As harsh as it is I really am falling out of love with this club. What makes it worse is that we are not even progressing we seem to be doing the opposite. The fact that we know that we are not going to be doing much in the summer doesn’t help.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
I dont blame Emery but he just cant continue

The players are just utter wankers and clearly dont listen, doesnt matter what he says

Paddy / Henry 2019/2020
Dont care about if they have enough Tactical/training skills
It is 100% mental
Paddy and Henry would rightfully be disgusted and call the guys out on it
And any player who cant take in what legends like that says are not guys who should be under contract
There was some post about players considering Arsenal as a vacation spot. That's absolutely true. Just look at the body language of the two teams in today's match. Even after scoring 4 goals, those wankers were screaming and crying when they missed. Have we ever been this ruthless before? This boils down to the management eventually. If players don't play for pride, they have to play out of fear. If we start Cech even after knowing that the **** had already started discussion with Chelsea for his next position, which player will ever take the club seriously?

Box2Box

This is one of the sh*ttest nights in my living memory yes but in two of the years since that 1973 game of yours we almost got relegated!

Totally agree. But I had some hope.
Now I can see the landscape has changed, the big money owners have come in and invested and we've dropped back against them. I can live with that but the next step is the tier 2 and 3 teams getting the big money owners and passing us by because our owner is content to take his dividend while they want to win the league.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

I’m really worried about the direction of the club though... I don’t know how this is fixed without new owners which obviously isn’t happening. Luckily the stature of the club means top 6 is pretty much always guaranteed.
I keep banging on about luck but we really REALLY need a lot of it in the transfer market. We basically need every new signing to do exceptionally well and while some may think that comes down to good recruitment I think a lot of it is also luck...

We’ve suffered enough

Top 6 (8 at a stretch) is the most we can aspire to for the next couple of decades.

This match has signalled the end of our status as a "Big Club". We're the new Everton.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Mate in the 1980s we were the definition of mid table, after our league wins in the early 90s we finished 10th and 12th.

Clubs like Liverpool have fallen miles off the pack with so many shoddy owners but they’ve come back, so can we.
Mate. Football has changed. It's an industry not a sport. In the 80s we were not very good but we were still there in the first division. If you think that kind of mediocrity is going to keep us in the premier league with the amounts invested nowadays, you're in for a very, very rude awakening.

FinnGooner

Established Member
Who Iwobi or maybe Doozy? Because that’s the type of players we will get with Emery. None WC player is going to come at Arsenal with emery... sure let’s blame Özil instead the clown we have as manager

Whatever mate. How exactly was this season different from the last two seasons? No wait! It was actually. We finished one point from top 4 and made it to the Europa league final. That didn't happen before. But I guess that was Emery's fault as well.

My opinion of Özil is not only based on this season so Emery, no matter how **** he may be, has nothing to do with it. And I'm not blaming Özil. He is the player he is. Put him in the top team, where he doesn't need to be the leader, and he will shine but for us he is simply a luxury player we can't afford. He is not a guy you should build your team around unless you can surround him with top talent.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
AMN looked superb for a spell in the first half but his mistakes have also been a ticking timebomb waiting to explode.

He’s basically a homegrown Eboue.

tumblr_nnzieiwpVP1qgyp45o3_400.gif

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Top 6 (8 at a stretch) is the most we can aspire to for the next couple of decades.

This match has signalled the end of our status as a "Big Club". We're the new Everton.

Id rather be Everton tbh

Atleast the can feel Joy for playing up to their potential and occasionally exceded it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom