• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Europa League Final: Chelsea v Arsenal | May 29, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

Who will win the Europa League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

IchirotoV2

Glad i avoided all spoilers during the night to be able to watch this sh*tshow unknowing. Great.

Yes the jinx is real.

Also. F**k off

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Need to get stuff off the chest. Burden is heavy.

I had a LOT of hope for this final. First of, its our biggest cup final since the CL final and a European one. Then obviously we get into the CL if we win which means greater financial resources for the window and more pull to bring in legit players. Then I just successfully finished a number of important stuff while I wasn't here but my mind was on this somewhat.

All those reasons combined with a few personal ones that it was my 2nd opportunity to live through such a big occasion with you all my fellow Arsenal supporting friends from around the world. I was excited in anticipation and extremely nervous obviously. I haven't slept for two days and along with that having to deal with intense arousal a number of times. Also, had a tooth picked out two days back which was a pain but the excitement and hope kind of pulled me through it.

The hope that this was going to be our moment to seize and go right back into the thick of things. It could've been a catalyst of something special for the future of our club. It would restore our reputation and pride as one of the top clubs in England as well as European success to show for it. A perfect springboard to break away from all that we had to endure through out the past few years and dive right back into a hopeful positive future.

How all this turned out for me is extremely heart and spirit hurting but I will not say broken. My spirit, our spirit as fans should never ever be broken. We've been through it all and still love the club with all that we have. We should continue to believe despite the difficulty along with the state of affairs and obviously the general mood.

Thank you, love you and good ebening.

Kanonier

Need to get stuff off the chest. Burden is heavy.

I had a LOT of hope for this final. First of, its our biggest cup final since the CL final and a European one. Then obviously we get into the CL if we win which means greater financial resources for the window and more pull to bring in legit players. Then I just successfully finished a number of important stuff while I wasn't here but my mind was on this somewhat.

All those reasons combined with a few personal ones that it was my 2nd opportunity to live through such a big occasion with you all my fellow Arsenal supporting friends from around the world. I was excited in anticipation and extremely nervous obviously. I haven't slept for two days and along with that having to deal with intense arousal a number of times. Also, had a tooth picked out two days back which was a pain but the excitement and hope kind of pulled me through it.

The hope that this was going to be our moment to seize and go right back into the thick of things. It could've been a catalyst of something special for the future of our club. It would restore our reputation and pride as one of the top clubs in England as well as European success to show for it. A perfect springboard to break away from all that we had to endure through out the past few years and dive right back into a hopeful positive future.

How all this turned out for me is extremely heart and spirit hurting but I will not say broken. My spirit, our spirit as fans should never ever be broken. We've been through it all and still love the club with all that we have. We should continue to believe despite the difficulty along with the state of affairs and obviously the general mood.

Thank you, love you and good ebening.

I feel your pain. I also had a great day and was hopeful this was finally our time to step back into the spotlight. Losing the EL against Chelsea is not what hurts me, it’s the fact that we will now have a very limited budget in the summer transfer window to strengthen our team and no top players will want to join us. It’s the fact that our club owner is unwilling to invest in the club despite having a large new stadium, our fans paying some of Europe’s most expensive match tickets and our club earning millions in TV deals, sponsorships and the new Adidas kit deal. It’s the fact that we are light years away from ManCity and Liverpool and our London rivals have become bigger than us. It’s the fact that our current squad needs a major overhaul and now we must buy B class players for scraps.

A very bleak future is on the horizon for Arsenal and all because we are in the hands of a stingy club owner that is content with finishing in the top 6th and filling his own wallet. I wish that he would sell our club to a Sheik or Russian billionaire who values how great this club was and could be. I’m crushed mates.

trippyhippy

I think I am not alone when I say that when arsenal lose these days the emotional response is nowhere near what it used to be. I am not surprised or hugely disappointed. This is a group of players that see this as nothing more than a job bar a few. Iwobi, Bellerin, Holding, Leno,Lacazette and Ramsey are the only ones i see that play with passion and are interested in the success of their employers. The worst part is that some of those i mentioned above are not even good enough to play for arsenal.

Cech came out and said that at arsenal everything is too relaxed compared to other winning clubs like chelsea and everyone slated him. I have always suspected this to be true. It's not a coincidence that he said these things before leaving arsenal. He probably feels sorry for arsenal fans and wanted his comments to be a catalyst for change.

The blame should be shared imo. Emery is to blame for his cowardly tactics, he spoke about being the antagonist and pressing but have 5 defenders and 2 defensive midfielders doesn't convince me of that. The players as i have mentioned don't care too much. This is combined with the fact that they are not good enough. Özil needs binning, he didnt play particularly badly but he is a huge leech on our wage bill and doesn't play with passion anymore. There is a huge number of players that shouldn't be playing here but unfortunately we will have to face the prospect of them playing for arsenal again next season. i can't say next season will be better but hopefully we can shift clowns like mustafi, elneny, jenkinson,monreal and get some competent replacements.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Our team is just a pair of strikers who are stuck up front and then a packed defence with no structure.

Lacazette ends up being relied on for creativity, and Aubameyang ends up being relied on to use his pace against the opposition. Because the idiots around them like Özil, Iwobi and Mkhy cant do their job right.

I'd take Fraser in a heartbeat over this dross we have right now, some width please give me ****ing width.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
We are so **** now that it’s hard to believe. This club needs at least a £200 Million transfer budget to catch up and reality is that we’ll spend only £40 Million at best. We are the laughing stock of London.
If we spend £40m this summer im quitting football, just gonna get into the NBA or something.

I'll make sure to find a sport which isnt all about how much ****ing money you spend, draft system looks 50x better.

Kanonier

If we spend £40m this summer im quitting football, just gonna get into the NBA or something.

I'll make sure to find a sport which isnt all about how much ****ing money you spend, draft system looks 50x better.

Do you really think that Kroenke will invest now without CL football? Now that Newcastle will be purchased by a Sheik and ManU spends a **** ton of money we’ll be luck to finish 5th.

trippyhippy

We are so **** now that it’s hard to believe. This club needs at least a £200 Million transfer budget to catch up and reality is that we’ll spend only £40 Million at best. We are the laughing stock of London.

sometimes to return to the top we have to sink very low. i am not relishing the thought of that but i am prepared for us to drop out of europa and possibly finish 10-12 next season for the club to wake up and realise this self sustaining BS doesn't work when everyone else around you isn't self sustaining. we dont even have a competent coach like tottenham to maximise performaces.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
i am prepared for us to drop out of europa and possibly finish 10-12 next season for the club to wake up and realise
We aren't this bad. This would take a few years to get to if we continue like this lol

Newcastle, Leicester, Everton , Wolves, West Ham gonna catch up at this rate.

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
I'm as tranquil as I've ever been. Since I've become a teacher and started moving towards where I need to be in life, I don't even get angry at this sh*t anymore. It's just football, the game is the game.
A teacher? Maximum respect from one to another. Also for your attitude.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Cech came out and said that at arsenal everything is too relaxed compared to other winning clubs like chelsea and everyone slated him. I have always suspected this to be true. It's not a coincidence that he said these things before leaving arsenal. He probably feels sorry for arsenal fans and wanted his comments to be a catalyst for change.

Cech played for a club with a winning culture. They were hiring the best players and winning trophies, this breeds a certain culture where anything less than a win is unacceptable. We are talking about people like Cole, Terry, Lampard, Drogba, Makelele, Mourinho etc, the elite of the elite.

We are not that level anymore, the standards are different. You have to build up to that. We had it when we were winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom