• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Europa League Final: Chelsea v Arsenal | May 29, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

Who will win the Europa League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nawoo

I love Giroud and i will never blame him for leaving. It was the club that wanted to sell him, not him that wanted to leave. I am still fcking pissed that we sold him instead of that useless Welbeck. We should have kept Giroud and sold Welbeck instead. Giroud would have acted as a perfect Pivot to play Lacazette and Aubameyang in. We should have absolutely kept Giroud and sold Welbeck instead.

I am happy Giroud won the UEfa cup because he deserves it. I am done with this fcking club until Kroenke fcks off from this world and dies.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

I should’ve called in sick. I sit opposite a Chelski fan he hasn’t stopped smiling once. I’m gonna swing for him in a sec.

Go for it.

I'm a lawyer and will sort you out.

Been to the Heider Eliev centre today- amazing place but a bit one-sided re the Armenian conflict. Not on Mikhi's bucket list...:lol:

In cab on route to to flame towers then dinner in the old town.

Loads of depressed gooners. Spoke to some bloke who'd spent 30 hours flying in from Texas...

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
If you're actually upset or feel betrayed by what Giroud's done, you deserve it, to be fair.

Bloke signed for Chelsea and people were still singing his praises like he hadn't left us at all :lol:
Quite sure the one with the most salty post her is ironically say_yes, who has been calling Giroud a donkey for the 5 years he was playing for Arsenal...
Giroud is a Chelsea player right now, and even if I defend him fervently back then, I don't feel anything for him, not even after watching that video
I do feel real sadness for the state of our club.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
BF1ybti.gif
:lol: I find it funny @say yes can keep it together and is being the voice of reason today

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
This is not the Arsenal they left, though. They don't have any friends here.

And let's be honest, if we haven't chosen Arsenal for life, would anyone still be cheering on Xhaka, Mustafi, Özil, Kolasinac and co?

I was gonna say I would still be cheering but you got me with Mustafi...

blaze_of_glory

There is no revisionism other than the fact you keep steering the post towards the (false) assumption that I am comparing Giroud favourably over Laca and Auba. I am not because he is a different type of player, a type we could actually use in games where we are behind and things aren't working.

My point is, was and will continue to be, that there were many people, including here, who claimed Giroud wasn't good enough. Those people got a taste last night of what Giroud can do on his day.
Guy was a hero for us in two FA Cup finals as well, and scored in a third, but people didn't want to give him his due. Now acting surprised delivered in a big game again.

World Cup champion, four-time FA Cup champion, EL champion, Ligue 1 champion. World's most decorated donkey I guess.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
On a serious note, feeling for everyone on here. This is a grim way to end the season.

Don’t let it carry over into your personal lives though lads, this sh*t will eat you alive if you let it.
Very good advice and honestly, when I was/am away/detached from football and Arsenal I'm more emotionally balanced. Less stress and more focus for important stuff. Wasting away or over the top emotional attachment to stuff out of your control is self sabotage.

Now over to Liverpool to help decide whether to pull the plug completely.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Very good advice and honestly, when I was/am away/detached from football and Arsenal I'm more emotionally balanced. Less stress and more focus for important stuff. Wasting away or over the top emotional attachment to stuff out of your control is self sabotage.

Now over to Liverpool to help decide whether to pull the plug completely.

Coming back to this forum is the worst thing you can do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom