• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Europa League Final: Sevilla v Inter

Who will win the Europa League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Manberg

Predator
The local police fabricated it?

Police estimated that the car was traveling between 111 km/h (66 mph) and 130 km/h (81 mph) and that he had suffered a steering or tyre failure which led to him losing control of the car. This report disputed the earlier claims that he had been traveling at 220 km/h (135 mph) as previously reported.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/José_Antonio_Reyes

Quoted part has references to Spanish sources.

Don’t disrespect Reyes like that it’s not cool.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Looks like the ref went to the same class as Anthony Taylor but seeing Eriksen, Alexis, Ashley Young, Lukaku and Victor Moses on the losing side kind of makes me smile. Congrats to Jesus Navas back home and lifting the trophy. Lol at Eriksen watching the opposition lift another euro trophy as he glumly watches :lol:

At least being at Sp**s for 6 years mentally prepared Eriksen for the big L tonight...losing, dis what Tottenham do!

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Banega would have won us Europa League btw, 3-time champion. And some people didn't want him for cheap.

Great last Sevilla performance from almost 40 guy.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Banega would have won us Europa League btw, 3-time champion. And some people didn't want him for cheap.

Great last Sevilla performance from almost 40 guy.
He'd be great for us right now, but it's sad that he signed with Al Shabab in January.
At 32 he can still play in Europe, not in Saudi Arabia. His crossing and free kicks are tailor made for the PL.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

"Tonight, with my 2 goals, I break the record of Ronaldo and his first season with inter...I'm the man of the match."

TinFish

Are Sevilla a bigger club than Arsenal?

The UEFA club coefficient ranking thinks so. Before they were one place behind us, but now they are ahead of us. Lyon are now behind us. Seems like we are slipping in the rankings each year. Out of the top 10 now...

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
They played with so much swagger. Almost like watching Madrid in their pomp.

Great game.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom