• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Europa League group stage draw | Friday 12:00 BST

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I know,but still if we take competition seriously,we probably don't want Frankfurt,Espanyol and AZ in our group.Reckon that Emery would make some rotations if we get easier opponents.
AZ is PURE poverty :lol: they just needed royal antwerp to go down to 9 (!!!!!) men to score a 90th minute equaliser and needed extra time to go through :rofl:

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
If Arsenal are not a step up from Celtic then why are they in pot 3 while we're in pot 1?

Makes you think.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Btw surely this is our year? We're deffo winning this piece of filth trophy, right?

Dortmund/Inter, one of these is joining from the CL, otherwise no big team is in danger of dropping down.

From the teams already in the tournament, United are our main rival, whom we should beat easily.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Btw surely this is our year? We're deffo winning this piece of filth trophy, right?

Dortmund/Inter, one of these is joining from the CL, otherwise no big team is in danger of dropping down.

From the teams already in the tournament, United are our main rival, whom we should beat easily.
The fact we've had two cracks at it and not won it is embarrassing.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Celtic, Rosenborg and Dudelange. Rosenborg play where I live

We won't freeze our asses there ?

giphy.gif

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
Wouldn't mind get Monchengladbach just because I could go and watch, plus it would be a somewhat interesting opponent rather than the rest of the dross

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
The only competition we can win this season!
Can't wait to bully some Italian teams in the playoffs again!

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
It really is. :lol:

Feeling second hand embarrassment for those people bigging it up last season.

Not to mention how we were embarrassed by Atletico and Chelsea. Koscielny really let us down in those legs.

God I hate being in this piece of sh*t tournament, I really can't deal with another season of this. Joke tournament, we should be ashamed of being in this.

Top Bottom