• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Europa League Group Stage Draw: Rapid Wien, Molde and Dundalk

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Easy group that we should be topping with a reserve squad.

ArtetaOut

I watched a few clips of Dundalk playing, and I've gotta say I do not like what I've saw at all. They play like men possessed and pass the ball really well. I think the tie's gonna be pretty rough

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

down-with-this-sort-of-thing.jpg

@Tir Na Nog outside the Dundalk stadium when the two teams are playing, protesting Laca being our starting striker.

Raging, would've went and all.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
When we qualify we will meet Villareal mark my words;) i am excited to see our youngsters.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I hate Covid. I’d be trying to get tickets for Dundalk, lovely country Ireland.

Also would love to visit Norway and Austria. From a football perspective very little distance to travel which is the main thing.

Little more than an hour flight or so I’d reckon.

Dundalk is just about the least lovely part of it, but yeah it'd be a great fixture with fans at full capacity.

Latest posts

Top Bottom