• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Europa League Group Stage Draw: Rapid Wien, Molde and Dundalk

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Fantastic draw. Possibly the best we've ever had. Not too much travelling either. I don't know if you get cash for points? If so that should be 18 points.

On the other hand we can win this group with our second XI and rest key players for the PL and FA Cup.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I hate Covid. I’d be trying to get tickets for Dundalk, lovely country Ireland.

Also would love to visit Norway and Austria. From a football perspective very little distance to travel which is the main thing.

Little more than an hour flight or so I’d reckon.

Also can't see your main team and true love Atletico in the Champions League.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Rapid Vienna v Arsenal
Thursday, October 22
Kick-off: 5.55pm
Allianz Stadion

Arsenal v Dundalk
Thursday, October 29
Kick-off: 8pm
Emirates Stadium

Arsenal v Molde
Thursday, November 5
Emirates Stadium

Molde v Arsenal
Thursday, November 26
Aker Stadion

Arsenal v Rapid Vienna
Thursday, December 3
Emirates Stadium

Dundalk v Arsenal
Thursday, December 10

Dundalk away in the dead of winter @Jury :lol:

balthazar

So Arteta has left out Saliba, Özil and Sokratis out of the Europa League squad but included 5 goalkeepers! Wtf
www.skysports.com/amp/football/news/11670/12098973/mesut-Özil-arsenal-leave-midfielder-out-of-europa-league-squad

Ibadan

Thread Bump Police
Looks like saliba will go on loan for sure, otherwise it doesn't make sense to choose illiev over him.
It wasn't a choice between Iliev or Saliba. Iliev came through our academy, I think we can register as many academy and "homegrown" players as we want. We can only register 17 non-homegrown or academy players, Saliba is competing with the likes of Willian, Xhaka, Laca for those spots.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Their manager that won 2 CL's vs ours that got knocked out by Olympiakos. I can see why you'd say that.

Their manager also lost to Norwich (who were the worst team in EPL) at home in the 5th round of FA cup, while our manager beat City & Chelsea and lifted the trophy. :rofl: :trophy:

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Their manager also lost to Norwich (who were the worst team in EPL) at home in the 5th round of FA cup, while our manager beat City & Chelsea and lifted the trophy. :rofl: :trophy:

Yeah that's cos Sp**s are losers and Arsenal are champions, I'm talking about the manager's experience.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
It wasn't a choice between Iliev or Saliba. Iliev came through our academy, I think we can register as many academy and "homegrown" players as we want. We can only register 17 non-homegrown or academy players, Saliba is competing with the likes of Willian, Xhaka, Laca for those spots.
Isn't Saliba homegrown?

Ibadan

Thread Bump Police
Isn't Saliba homegrown?

Saliba isn't homegrown. He needs to have been trained by Arsenal or by other English clubs for at least three years between 15 and 21 to qualify. He's only been with us 2 years so he doesn't qualify as homegrown.

He is u21 which complicates things. I am not sure if we can register as many u21 players as we want or only English ones.

Top Bottom