• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Europa League Round of 16 Draw: Olympiakos v Arsenal

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Untitled.jpg

3 derbies in a row :shivering:
Will be a :shivering: week

Reactions: A_G

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
There are so many crazy potential fixtures, what the **** :lol::lol: I think Sp**s, Olympiakos or Villareal would be the funniest.

In terms of actual draws I want, so that we can continue having something to actually play for this season, I say:
Rangers, Molde, Slavia Prague, Youngboys, Zagreb, Kyiv, Granada

say yes

forum master baiter
I can’t really get excited about this competition given our record in european cup finals. What is it, three straight losses in a row now?

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
I never got this "if we want to win this trophy, we must face and beat the toughest opposition" schtick.

I am the opposite, I hope we get the easiest fixture possible and whoever comes at the last hurdle to beat them too.

Having said that, any of Molde, Slavia Prague, Young Boys, Dinamo Zagreb would do, while I hope United, Sp**s, Roma, Milan, Ajax and Shakhtar all end up meeting each other.

But knowing our bad luck in draws, we'll probably get Milan, United or Sp*rs.

Why

Always Me ?
My Predictions:

Tottenham v Arsenal
Molde vs Man Utd
Villareal v Dynamo Kyiv
Roma v Shakthar
Rangers v Ajax
Granada v AC Milan
Dinamo Zagreb v Slavia Prague
Olympiakos v Young Boys

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I timed my lunch break for this. **** off you corrupt nonces and do the ****ing draw already.

Suck my balls Infantino you slaphead noncé.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom