• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Europa League Round of 16 Draw: Olympiakos v Arsenal

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Never been to Athens unfortunately. Got with a girl from Derby in Zante once if that counts?

You got swerved by Gallas, but not by the ladies...respect!

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I don’t really fancy out chances this year as much as other years anyway so it’s hard for me to get excited this time round for some reason. But this is obviously a good draw and I’ll say we are 88.9 % into the next round. The draw opened up a little bit last night and I’d like it to open up some more before I started getting excited.

Last edited:

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
It's an ok draw. Weaker teams and the problem is they are so used to winning but I think the more confident they are the better for us.

I'm banking on a win here (revenge!!!) and a good draw in the QF so we sail through to the semis. Good for the UEFA coefficient etc

On the other hand there is a certain Greek philosopher who may be crying out for revenge himself... against Mikellides.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Never been there, but if I had I probably would have as well.

PS. I’m not sure how I feel about you thinking of me when you read a post like that. :lol:

Nah it’s because a while back I used the term ‘slept with’ and you took piss, just wanted the same energy towards Rex for using ‘made love’

Reactions: A_G

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Nah it’s because a while back I used the term ‘slept with’ and you took piss, just wanted the same energy towards Rex for using ‘made love’
:lol: ‘Slept with’ though... ‘make love’ is borderline, but this is a forum and Rex is being classy. Yours was just plain misleading and wrong.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

:lol: ‘Slept with’ though... ‘make love’ is borderline, but this is a forum and Rex is being classy. Yours was just plain misleading and wrong.

God damn it.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom