• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Europa League Semi-Finals (Aug 16-17)

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Chelsea and Sevilla. The first two real tests United have faced in ages and fail both. If United want to get serious they sack Ole now.

Rosso

AM's Resident United Fan
I thought we played well against a quality side and could easily have won that. Silver lining is that it shows we need a new CB and better depth.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

He got them third so they won't. Let's hope they get Bayern so we can see another 8-2.

This is why you need actual football people making the important decisions. It's like Emery last year, he should have been sacked for the way we collapsed last year and got humiliated in Baku but it was "oh we only missed out by a point, he got us to the final he deserves more time". People need to see what's going on, United's recent winning run has nothing to do with Ole.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I thought we played well against a quality side and could easily have won that. Silver lining is that it shows we need a new CB and better depth.
You spent 130m on your defense last summer. I don't think the personnel is the problem. I think the problem is structure and tactics.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom