• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Nations League

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
UEFA have just announced the UEFA Nations League for 2018-19. Havent't heard any discussion about this until now. Maybe its just me being out of the loop.

But this seems really confusing. This will probably add a lot of national games to our European players.

http://www.uefa.com/uefanationsleague/news/newsid=2501767.html#/
Kind of a neat idea, even if it seems to be a bit of a money grab. I wonder if the constant league games, leading into a connected Euro, will take away some of the wonder of a quadrennial tournament?

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
I’m no ***** but I still haven’t understood how this is gonna work. Like the OP I am very confused about all this.

Also, How will this affect the EURO qualification? And as Georgia said this might take the gloss out of the EURO. One of the main attractions of the EURO was that it was the event where European soccer’s major footballing nations faced off. Germany vs Italy. France vs Spain, etc.

Maybe I will start getting it once they start playing the matches and as it progresses.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Also, How will this affect the EURO qualification?
It doesn't. There still going to have qualifiers for it, but the 4 best placed teams that haven't qualified will go into the play-offs.

AVENTUS

So this is now what we play instead of friendlies. And I’m right in thinking there is an actual winnable trophy in this.

So we can watch international fixtures with a bit of excitement, this can actually turn out to be huge credit to UEFA

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Literally the last two teams we faced in the world cup qualifiers are with us in a group in this too, ****ing great. :lol:

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Hope this works out and is built upon!

Ditch the euros and just have a small direct ko tourney

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
These eleven men will kick-start my journey of rooting against Germany in every game

Just to add hate

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Reactions: A_G

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
every Welsh player singing Welsh national anthem in Welsh, but not a peep out of Giggs or his assistants - you'd have thought he would have learnt it now he's the Welsh manager

Latest posts+

Top Bottom