• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Nations League

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
I'm finding it difficult to get too excited over this so close on the heels of the World Cup. I have everything invested in club seasons, which are just getting into full swing, and now suddenly everything is shifted to this. Maybe later on with some distance from the World Cup I'll find it more compelling. But club managers must be grinding their teeth over this.

Only Liverpool fans would boo a legend like Sergio Ramos. One of the best player of his generation, best defender in the world and got attacked my Salah in CL final who tried to break his arm but show how strong he is!

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Why are people booing Ramos? Unless most of them are Liverpool fans, which they're definitely not, he's done them a favour surely. They were gonna lose that final anyway, Liverpool fans know it deep down.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Is this entire "league" on SKY? I can't remember the last time an England game wasn't on free-to-air TV

Latest posts

Top Bottom