• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Women's Champions League Quarter Final - Arsenal vs PSG, Saturday 22 August 19:00 BST.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bagels

Trusted ⭐

Get in VDD, what a tackle that. Never a foul, like to see a bit of fight back with how physical PSG have been

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
PSG have started quickly again, this time however we are weathering the storm better. Their practiced routines not coming off.

Need to settle down again, they will tire and we should then take control.

SA Gunner

Get in VDD, what a tackle that. Never a foul, like to see a bit of fight back with how physical PSG have been

This ref needs to start acting more. I see their forward Diani has now been spoken to.

I must say, Miedemma's movement is class. Such a good forward.

SA Gunner

PSG's number 10, Nadim, a dirty ****ing player.

Bagels

Trusted ⭐

This ref needs to start acting more. I see their forward Diani has now been spoken to.

I must say, Miedemma's movement is class. Such a good forward.

Ref has been extremely generous to PSG... even that challenge on VDD in the box is a clear foul, straight through the back of her.

Miedema is a level above I reckon, absolutely class player. We need to be getting her on the ball some more, PSG have been working hard to keep her relatively quiet.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Try it first time Van De Donk..

Not enough performing on their best level, difficult after such a long time without playing professional games.

SA Gunner

Try it first time Van De Donk..

Not enough performing on their best level, difficult after such a long time without playing professional games.

She was in space there wasn't she, just needed to sort her feet out and take the shot.

Those moments should keep coming, we are attacking the space behind their left back to good effect.

SA Gunner

Ladies are looking tired, and PSG look to turn the screw here.

We need to score before the 90, I cant see us lasting extra time.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

This RB has been quality all game.

Bagels

Trusted ⭐

A bit frustrating here, absorbed the pressure well enough but we have been far too wasteful once we get the ball into dangerous positions.

SA Gunner

On the ropes right now, PSG are killing us.

Bagels

Trusted ⭐

Diani has had a hell of a time against McCabe today.... and as I type this they score :frustrated:

SA Gunner

**** sakes, that was a poor mistake from us.

Dont know if we can come back. Lets see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom