• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win UEL: Arsenal 3 - 0 BodØ/Glimt | Thursday 6th, October | KO: 20:00 BST | BT Sport

Screenshot-20221003-102016.png

Screenshot-20221003-105212.png

Predicted Lineup

Screenshot-20221003-105821.png

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I like the Saka-Jesus-Martinelli attack, but seeing Jesus wide yesterday I would like us to sign a tall target man esque CF in the summer window...think that would give our attack everything, the options/styles we could play would make it almost impossible for teams to stop us.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I like the Saka-Jesus-Martinelli attack, but seeing Jesus wide yesterday I would like us to sign a tall target man esque CF in the summer window...think that would give our attack everything, the options/styles we could play would make it almost impossible for teams to stop us.

Liverpool thought the same thing when they signed Darwin Nunez 🤣

I’ve probably jinxed us and he’ll end up doing something on the weekend.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
You really think so. Just watched him completely fluff an easy opportunity and put it into the stands. I beg to differ. Can see why Arteta kept him on as the striker market is so tough but if he started against Liverpool on Sunday could we even see him troubling their defence.? Really don’t rate this guy

Looks like you are still influenced by outdated opinions. Eddie now is a big leap ahead of him even 12 months ago. His stronger, better at running with the ball, better at linking play, more team focused in his choices, and more comfortable in wide areas.

He's not a stone cold finisher and misses chances, but he scores goals most strikers don't. His goal was a very difficult skill. And his movement in the box is so good, he always gets a chance.

He has scored 12 goals across his last 15 starts for Arsenal in all competitions, netting a goal in each of his last four starts for the Gunners in the UEFA Europa League. His scoring record off the bench isn't great, but his overall impact off the bench is definitely improving. And he gets more shots on average in matches than Laca used to get in entire months.

And yes I could definitely see him troubling Liverpool's defence. His pace, directness and sharpness in the box could rather enjoy VVD's increasingly hands off approach, Matip's slowly enlarging turning circle and TAA's complete inability to defend out to in runs on his blind side. Of course, he doesn't impact overall team play or create things out of nothing like Jesus, but he in inherently carries a goal threat.

He's a different player, but has a bit of the Andy Cole's about him.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Only because you like them tall

Latest posts+

Top Bottom