• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win UEL: Arsenal 3 - 0 BodØ/Glimt | Thursday 6th, October | KO: 20:00 BST | BT Sport

Screenshot-20221003-102016.png

Screenshot-20221003-105212.png

Predicted Lineup

Screenshot-20221003-105821.png

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Will be fuming if there isn't at least 8/9 changes from the weekend for this, tbh.

Have a great chance to have a weeks rest before we play Pool at home, need to take this advantage.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Early rumors everyone available apart from Zinchenko today.
Ugh, sorry, I put the info in the wrong thread, can you maybe move the discussion here?

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
It's gonna be so great when Barca drop into this competition after finishing 3rd in their group and we beat them on the way to Europa League glory.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I say play the starting 11 then play the B team vs Liverpool, bodo look more of a challenge right now

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

I didn't think Nelson had a chance to start as he's not been back long? Shouldn't be surprised he's in the bench

Top Bottom